First!! I found a drawing thingy to put on my IMVU page ^^ now me and Eva can draw on my homepage and this time I can invite Eudy in :P
GOSH!!! She had gotta have the sweetest handwriting ever!! How much more perfect can a woman be!! :3 great looks, cutest voice, cutest handwriting, prode of who she is and doesn't take crap from others. <3 I don't think I'll ever get over you. Although I would have crushes that comes and goes, you'll always be the one person who have my heart. :D
OKAY!! Enough of Eva for now xD
LOL!! Went to buy hair band with YiHao, damn gay at first but oddly I find it fun soon after. I guess shopping joy is from the people you're going shopping with. O.o Who knew xD I didn't stay long though. I had to go to work. At work was.. pretty much the same; boring, tiring and getting cuts without knowing. O.o But my last task was different :3
I had to clean the venting filter thingy O.o and gross!! I feel like I'm cleaning up what my brother left behind. X__x Except this doesn't seems to have an ending, it just keep coming and coming and coming!! @____@ Well!! What the hack!! Someone gotta do it right?
The store next to mine gave us all their left over again, and I took most of it again. xD Free meat, help slow down the cash flow :D but I was so tired I had to go to the Cheer(store) to buy myself a bottle of VitaSoy soy milk :3 and yes AGAIN xD BUT!!! Today was different lol
Counter: A plastic bag again?
Me: haha, yes thank you.
Counter: Haha I remember you. You 1st came in with books and now you keep coming back with bags of food(paper bag of chicken). You work there?
Me: Yup.
Counter: What's inside?
Me: Chickens, want some?
Counter: You sure?
Me: Ya, take one.
Counter: -pull out small plastic bag- give me one
Me: Take any you like.
Counter: -takes one HUGE chicken leg- Haha thanks
Co-Worker behind: You black already still take black chicken, later become more black!!
Counter: You just jealous I have and you don't right?! Haha thanks, come back with more next time.
Me: okay, bye!!
LOL!! There was a long queue thanks to that xD And the wise would say bad customer service, which I guess it is. But I like it that way, lightens up my day when things like these happens. :D "Unprofessional" but who cares ^^
OH OH!!! And I just thought of what to shout out on any next ice breaking thingy :P
'I'm Lim Shi Xiang, remember me well as I have a big penis and are not afraid to use it!!'I'll say that :P only when Eudy's around O.o I don't think I would be that open when it's just me alone. :\
