OKAY!! So.. I'm going to start using this as a dairy, inspired by Eudy Oh.
I should write more than this O.o
Okay then.. I'll dedicate this post to you, Eudy Oh. This year is the first time I open socially since 10 years of shutting myself away from social life. Throughout the 10 years I've been at home, spending all my time with Lisa(Canada) and Eva(America).
Opening up isn't easy for me, I don't know how to react to a lot of things and would most likely get mistaken over my reaction. But when my reaction is odd, that's when I'm touched, well most of the time. So that's just a little FYI for you.
When I'm lost and confused on what's going on, I know that I can turn to you for an emergency plan and not panicking maniac with people shouting 'MAN OVER BOARD!!'.
I was confused over my emotions once. And I thank you for putting me back on track. Thank you so very much. :3
ps. Is this too formal? xD
