So freaking tired right now X__x I should be asleep like 3 hours ago xD
Now I'm going to work all tired again D: Eudy might be doing the countdown with me .___. I've never had a countdown with someone else before in Singapore >.< So far I only had it with Lisa xD 2007 to 2008 countdown O.o Canada time lol I have a feeling XueFen and Hao would sent me a text message for the countdown xD but sad :\ I cant reply because I'm working T.T not that I cant but it's best I not to .__. it takes out precious time and it'll lead to washing the glass without lights D:
I'm going to being my head set so I can listen to the radio :3 and talk while working ^^
woke up early for SC meeting thingy and then went to archery to watch Zombie Land :P then when going home don't know why NuRul's all pissed off :\ I'll ask tomorrow X__x
Went to add people on Facebook and read LiQing's blog :P I feel special~~ x3
OKAY!!! I'm gonna pack my bag and goes for a nap then work :3
'I really hope to countdown with you this year. .__.'
'What have happened to the world? Horrible fucked up guys have been stealing girl's heart. And girls have been neglecting the good guys.'
