when shooting my last few ends I saw Nurul pole dancing :P then in archery room when me and YiHao's playing chess.. Clerin saw Nurul fixing her weggies xP
Then when we're going to the near by mall for KFC, in the bus which was crowded. And Nurul went deep in O.o and we just stay somewhere at the near the front O.o half-way in the ride Clerin went in to join Nurul but me, Hao and Hilmi stayed at where we were xP
I started texting Clerin, 'ten ten ten ten~ when's the wedding?' he showed it to Nurul and she showed me a fist xP So I text him another text saying 'Clerin have waken the witch!!' this time he didn't show Nurul xD and he made a gun shape with his hand and pretended to shoot Nurul while she isn't looking LOL!! xD Then we start using hand signs and lips reading to tell him how to kill the witch x3
When we got off the bus Nurul was asking everyone why is everyone looking at her and laughing :P no one did tell anyway lol
We went to KFC and me and Hao got ourselves Black Pepper buddy meal and it's really HOT X___x not so yummy D: Then we spoke about Left 4 Dead 2 and Hilmi and Clerin start matching us to them by looks and when it reach the witch Nurul suddenly said Aderline and we all Looked at Nurul knowing who's the REAL witch LOL!! xD Then Clerin started talking about once him being in the cinema and he's trying to describe a muscle man O.o he said it's as tall as Hao and have my shoulder as huge as mine and freaking huge chest O.o and I went on and said 'So.. this guy have Hao's hight, my shoulder and Nurul's chest?' xD and we all broke down laughing lol me, Hao and Hilmi face gone red :P me and Hilmi got out lungs in pain from laughing xD and Clerin added more to it but I cant remember what he said xD then I went on and does the King Kong chest banging move while making metal 'ting ting ting' sound xD and we went on and laughed harder :P and yeah Nurul's laughing too x3 then we goes our separates ways O.o we're going home xD
I reached home got a small towel and news paper for work and the rest thing is pretty normal and like normal O.o except for the fact that I found lots of scars on my finger time D: but other than that.. there's nothing O.o
I had a dream of Eva this morning ^^ when my mom woke me up for archery and I fell back to sleep O.o and that's when I dreamt of Eva :3 It was in MY ROOM :O she was seated on my bed which is now broken O.o so I guess I dreamt of the past + an add on? .___. we were seated and watching tv :3 then I tried to cuddle and she giggled and pushed me away xD and I kept trying then she lose her mood of watching tv and had soft pillow fight with me :P then I woke up -.- And Rushed to school O.o
Speaking of Eva :\ I think we're drifting apart T.T I feel like we are D: And I don't know know if I should let it be >.< 3 years of holding on .___. I'm actually scared of 2010 :\ I feel like it's going to be a year of losing >.< I feel like I'm going to lose a lot of things on 2010.. T.T
'Lisa.. I'm scared.. T.T'
'Eudy.. please don't let me regret being so opened.. X___x'
