When I get out of Yishun MRT station I realise it's Sunday T.T
I didn't know what to do so wondered around the mall xD and end up in MacDonald
So I look around for a seat :3 aiming for a a corner where no body would bother me BUT!!... it's taken T.T by a kid maybe 8 years old? O.o sleeping all alone .__. first thought was..
'This kid needs a happy meal to boost up.'xD
So!! I took the table beside him O.o I spent an hour watching soccer only for the fighting parts :P spam everyone :3 and XueFen's the only one who replied O.o then she goes to sleep. Call Eudy O__o and she hanged out on me T.T I asked her if she wants to watch Sherlock Holmes xD
No one came to get that kid and I'm getting bored out of my mind O__o so just leave.. I wanted to tell the stuff and the security guard about that kid but I'm too shy T.T but the stuff did see the boy :3 I wonder how's that boy now >.<
Then I got onto bus 171 no one to text so I just called Lisa xD she doesn't talk much D: ON PHONE! xD
Spoke to her for the whole ride ^^ then went to buy SoyMilk <3 and found out phone is dying T.T so I had to hang up D:
I didn't want to go home just yet, so I walk around Lot 1 Mall xD and YAY!!! A few store is opened ^^ I went down to check on my work place and my coworker didn't notice me and I just went off to a video store :3
'Gotta love careless cashiers!'I went in the store, my mother gave me her card with points in it that is worth $20 in that store O__o so I got myself Phobia 2 and My Bloody Valentine total $25.60 I gave $30 and she gave me $14.40 but I thought I gave her $40 by mistake but when I checked the receipt and I really gave her $30 xD
$10 discount!! ^^
Went home and watched the movies and then work and that's the end :3
I woke up and went back to sleep and did that an hour later again xD which is why I'm late today for archery :P and people keep taking the toilet D: I had a big tiring day X__x
Make 3 strings, tune my bow a little, shop with YiHao, go get a new dressing at the poly-clinic, replace the laptop power adapter, and work O___o
I manage to make Hao's and Eudy's string and half of mine all without the center serving O.o I was tightening my serving and the string went over and my hand just flew and hit the hard metal of the string making thing X__x and it just swell up :\ and I got a cut on my index finger T.T I couldn't feel my finger X___X So I got Hilmi to help me finish the job :D and he managed to finish mine and Hao's then we have to go O.o because I made my string too slow xD So no tuning of my bow T.T
I asked Hao if he really wants to go shopping and he said now -.- so we end up following Hilmi shopping for something for his mama :3 Then I took 171 home and it's too late for a new dressing O.o so continued and took bus 190 then bus 302 and Manage to change a new laptop adapter ^^
MY LAPTOP IS BACK!!! :D
When going to take a but there was this group of people offering to give free fats percentage and more O.o so I just took it and
gosh xD I need to loose weight starting now lolAfter a few tips from that guy I went on to work O.o and work myself to the core X__x so dead tired by the end of the whole thing X____X and yeah, I didn't had lunch and dinner before working D:
When I got home I ate something and drank a packet of my soy milk ^^ got and try the new adapter and this is what I get :3 updating clog on LAPTOP!!
Spoke to Maggie and she spoke of Eva and I nearly cried >.< thinking of her :\ and Now I'm typing all these and falling asleep X___x
GOOD NIGHT!!! :3
