My Motto(for now)

My photo
"There is only one success... To be able to spend your life in your own way."
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack in will."

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

'Lisa, sorry I didn't have as much time to spent with you this week. You'll still and always be my best friend. :3' - To Lisa from her twin brother ^^

I forgotten to put up a poem I made on yesterday's post O___o It's funny to me. But may offend people.. in fact a LOT of people xD I'll write it down at the bottom of this post. WARNING: IT MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO RELIGIOUS PEOPLE!

Today woke up and I couldn't stay awake X__x and end up going archery at 12noon xD
Play chess with Clerin, I swear I could have won xP but I wants to shoot so I just went all kamikaze and lost .__.
SO!!! I went to shoot with HaoHao and I THINK I got my sighting with my NEW bow ^^ but it's not really mine lol It's school's bow ASSIGNED to me :P
Shoot only very little and I'm dead tired X___x tomorrow by monthly shoot out sure die T.T my left arm SUCKS!!!! must take steroids :P(I don't take those crap) ^-^v
Went and had dinner with HaoHao :3 then go take bus to work O.o I go~

I got to work and again they open extra hours :\ and my job only comes out when they are done and closed O.o so the longer they open the harder and later I'll have to work T.T nothing special happened today other than the same old envy I have -.-

I thought of this poem when I'm peeing and it suddenly rain O.o then the whole idea of the poem came in xD WARNING: THE THINGS YOU READ BELOW MAY BE OFFENSIVE. Now that I warned you, you have the choice to read it or not to read it. So don't come to me going all '#@%$@&*@%_&@#$' at me. x3
'The sky darkened as I walked towards.. while the children of the desert ran out and play.
The thunder rolls as I unzip.. while grown ups rushes to keep their clothings.
A group of teenagers danced under the rain while the rain goes on and on as I.. well I am the god of rain after all.'
Ya I know, I ain't good in poem xD