My Motto(for now)

My photo
"There is only one success... To be able to spend your life in your own way."
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack in will."

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Yesterday I found my Sweeny Todd DVD!!! :D
^^ my brother lost it last year and I cried xD but now!! YAY!!! :3

For the whole night I've been watching movies after movies :P
I watched Australia, then I watch 9 and the last one that I watched was... Elizabethtown!!
Australia, wasn't so fun but it's worth watching when you're bored xD
9, FREAKING HELL AWESOME!!!!! :D Lots of surprise attack which frightened me xD the only bad thing about this movie was the ending don't seems like an ending D: but other than that!! FREAKING HELL AWESOME!!! <3
Elizabethtown, comedy romance. There's still parts where you get emotional speed bumps xD
This movie is about this guy who lost his job, then his girl and wanted to suicide. But then his dad died. THEN!! He met this air stewardess and BING BANG BOOM!!! :D
WATCH IT!! :D

I watched them all and now that I see Eva's IMVU last log on thing.. I think I missed her :\ but I don't know D:
I'm going to wait a while then I'll go sleep. Caffeine in me ran out and I'm crashing down X___x
That's all FOR NOW!!

'A wise man told me that your whole life flashes before your very eyes right before you pee.'

I am that wise man. ;D