I'm going to dedicate this blog to someone very very very special in my life :3
He's so very special because he is a HUGE pain in the ass and there's no way of getting raid of him until like 10 years down the road. BUT!! D: One way or another he'll still be in my life >.> he is my brother, Lim ShiFeng, 3rd eldest child xD
He's so freaking hell in love!! :D Honestly I've never seen love like this before O.o
He would come home early everyday to spent all the rest of his day with her :3 but all that changed when he told me he wants to upgrade her O.o yeah she's the computer xP
When he reach home he'll just put his bag beside his seat on the computer, put his shoe away and seat there ALL DAY LONG!! All the way until 10pm++
And that's what pisses me off!! >.>
He just seats there and does nothing else -.-
He'll make my brother get him his dinner and make him drinks. And what happens when daddy isn't in a good mood .___. MY DAD WILL SCOLD ME FOR BULLYING MY BRO(Lim ShiJie, youngest)!!!! What the FORK?!!!
And worse, he's lazy and a TOTAL self centered idiot >.> Once I was maintaining my toe... half way though it he walks in the room and shut the lights just so he can sleep -.- What's the BOX-JELLYFISH problem with him?!!
The whole lazy idea of him changed when he gets a job O.o
I though he's going to be a freaking hell slacker at work or something like that SINCE he is a freaking hell slacker at Judo and quit soon after. He worked hard O.o
So I guess he wasn't as lazy as I though he was BUT!! it all change back soon after!! xD
When he quit after receiving his first pay .__. So yeah xD
forking box-jellyfish lazy and self centered xD
