As if this week is not bad enough >.>
Stevanie my classmate, borrowed my book since July 2009 right before June Holiday -.-
YiHao wanted to borrow since then but he being a gentlemen and stuff let her go first O.o I've not seen that book since then >.>
YiHao now wants the book, he wants to continue reading, I NEARLY forgot where it was and I searched my house for it >.>
Then I remembered and asked Stevanie. Then I'm about to fall asleep THEN she reply >.>
she had the whole 4hours to reply and she have to reply when I'm going to fall asleep
and better still, more bad news, she told me the book was with her but now she lend it to her friend.. last time that happened was to my Twilight book and it came back pretty shitty >.>
Okay enough of her >.>
Now on how I truly feels about my new SC team ^-^
They are a whole bunch of fucked tards >.>
They ignores me when I tried to help and I had to fucking scream to voice out my idea, and none of my ideas have been rejected. They could have gotten A LOT more ideas if they would have just let me speak instate of asking those who are already stucked thinking -.-
They'll always talk within themselves and makes me feel like an outcast. And the way they talk is too lame for me and I'm too lame for them.
Okay so in this SC I'm underestimated and being treated like an outcast, but not as much of an outcast than Secondary School. I was treated like a TOTAL outcast back then, they'll sent me to do duty at a far corner all alone and I'll continue with my duty until farther notice because they never tell me what time to end. When it's over I'm still doing my duty because they fucking forgot about me. >.> When the emptiness seems weird, I'll check them out and BANG!! Laughing among themselves in the air-conditional room, for those who remembered me after seeing my face apologies. But I dough that they even meant it, so I just take my bag and goes home.
So I guess that's that O.o
