Went to school almost late and BANG!! no teacher
waiting in the canteen there cos it's Sports and Wellness(aka. gym class) and there wasn't any teacher there >.>
Stevanie came in and I asked her about my book and she told me it's with her friend. And the last time I lend to someone and that someone lend to someone.. it came back torn like a library book in a gangster town. So I told her, 'if it came back damaged, you're paying for it' and she told me no -.- WHAT THE FUCK?!!! I save up half the year to buy those books and if they all come back damaged before I even read finish EVERYTHING then what are they taking me for?!!! I'm not mother fucking rich!!!
Then the rest of the class slowly join in and one of them is drunk and the first one to disturb is me -.- he pushed my cup off. Thank goodness it's empty. And start leaning on me while I'm reading >.> I pushed him away and he just goes 'oh sorry sorry, if you not happy punch me.' I AM SOOOO tempted to >.>
Then goes for Life Skill class and the teacher is fucking suckish to the core!!! >.> she doesn't know how to control nor does she know how to keep the class listening -.-
On break time me and Hao went up archery room and had a good laugh, well I did.
'Comedy is only a mask fpr the depressed.'
I skipped the last hour of the class to go poly-clinic to get a new dressing for my toe, my sis told me it'll close at 4.30pm so I planned my time perfect as 80% of the time I got there at 4.20pm with lots of help from XueFen. BUT!! Registration close at 4.15pm >.> So now I missed out on education, and I don't have an excuse for the skipping. How cool is that? >.>
'I knew it, this year is going to be suckish.'
A funeral just began and I heard Amazing Grace so I got to the window and sang as I watch the funeral. Some how I felt at peace O.o Then my mind starts to ponder, pondered about my funeral and how I want it to be. And to be honest, I don't want my funeral to be at the void deck(I just learned that void deck is spelled like that O.o) anyway I don't want it there. Maybe in my house? O.o I'm planning on living NOT in a HDB xD
And that's all I've got to say O.o
'This year really going to sucks, I can tell.'
