My Motto(for now)

My photo
"There is only one success... To be able to spend your life in your own way."
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack in will."

Friday, January 08, 2010

^-^ came to school with my favourite weather!! :D dark clouds and SUPER windy :3
played with Uno with the SCs and then start duty until 11.19AM
did my duty in silent feeling so very heavy inside. I didn't want to be a bother to anyone so I'm like fuck it and keep it all in. I've survived 10 fucking years bottling up everything what difference would it be to bottle up more this year?
What can I say? God just love me that way.. fucking around with me -.-
Now I just don't feel like talking to anyone >.>
time check: 2:44, I cried out. >.<
-puts my hands together- I here by thank you god for you have fucked me up inside out from the core within 7days.
I don't feel like posting any more >.>