Honestly I felt happy for her. She now moves on to a worry free place :]
you did well granny, now go and have your rest. ^^
So yeah!! Thanks to something stupid I end up taking a crazy bad ass emotion roller-coaster ride alone D: and Eva suddenly came on like magic O__o And suddenly all problems gone :3 I don't how, I don't why but every time I get to talk to her the whole world just seems so... trouble free :3
I went to NUH today to get my toe checked up and it's doing great :D And I'm going to have a surgery next Monday. They're going to remove some flash of mine to stop the nail from growing. I wonder would I be awake for it .___. kind of curious of what it's going to be like. I don't know why I'm feeling a sad about this O.o
I got my $207 pay :D and I'm not really sure what to buy xD These are the thing's I've considered buying :3 A knife, boots, bike, MP3(or any audio device), PSP. Either one of these xD
