lol I caught up with the class today :D
and I'm loving C-Programming :3 so fun xD no I wanna draw flowchart on everything :P
And I'm finally finish my Eclipse book!! :D and Breaking Dawn next :] OR!!! the NEW book that I got!! :D some books about words :P old words, long words, annoying words ^^ cant wait to use them xP OH OH!!! and I got myself 3 book marks xD feel like giving Eudy one .__. Hmm... should I? :P I'll give her when she gives me my Christmas present!! LOL!!! xD my late Christmas present to you too xP
Then I brought myself a file :D well it came in 3 lol it's those envelope that you see detective using xD fine... It's some sort of mailing thing but SO?!!! xD it looks damn nice and I can draw and design it :3
SO!!! :D Friday movie, Saturday subway!! :D cant wait ^^
Sigh... sis gave me the laptop so slow..now too tired to post more, but I THINK I'm pretty much done now :P NIGHT NIGHT!!! HELLO PILLOWS!!! :D
