My Motto(for now)

My photo
"There is only one success... To be able to spend your life in your own way."
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack in will."

Monday, March 01, 2010

Been like forever O__o
Well HEEELLLO!!

I've never felt so much heartache for a very very long time >.<
I guess it's because of the many things happening at the same time :\

I can't tell you because it's too late and I would have freak you out.. And I could lose you... again -.- And I can't let go, just because I cant T.T
If only I could bring back the past and does thing differently D: but no.. I'm too late >.> I hope you find what you're looking for and if you don't, I just want you to know.. I'll be here waiting for you.

Hopefully my next post would be a happy post .__.