so far I've been watching one piece for a week and now I'm at episode 245 X___x I think I need one piece rehab xD because I'm starting to think I should call my friends my nakama :P
And oddly :\ I'm starting to find Singaporeans pathetic .__. again >.< I don't even know why D: maybe it's because of the horrible conversation I recently had this week .___.
I could have gone to school for half the day today because of an appointment I had O.o BUT!!!! I didn't :P I stayed home because I fell asleep at 7am watching One Piece xD I did plan to go to school today. Anyhow.. thanks to that not going to school xD I managed to talk to Eva ♥ ^^ But soon after I had to go for the appointment D: and I got there an hour early because my momma told me so D: and I end up wasting that one hour I could have with Eva T.T
I rather see her go than leaving her D:I took the time to organise my phone contacts O__o and I regret it now lol damn >.>
After the whole appointment and check up thing O.o My momma decided to go IMM. I wasn't in any mood to do anything because I know Eva wont be on D: so I just goes with the flow~~
I checked up the Sony shop and now I feel stupid xD I went there to find the X series walk-man I did found it but at that moment I forget what's it's called xD and now that I now O___o I FEEL STUPID!!!!!! Q.Q I did play with it tho :3 and it's pretty damn awesome :D I'll buy it ^^ unless something new and better comes up xD like... the phone O__o Xperia X10 o______O must play with it first xD
Anyway!! :3 I got a new bike!!!!! xD I don't know if it's better or not O__o but I do believe it'll stop my depresstion of my long lost bike xD but my mom made me promise to pay her back O.o boo~~? xD
