My Motto(for now)

My photo
"There is only one success... To be able to spend your life in your own way."
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack in will."

Friday, January 15, 2010

xD today there was telephony class and it was easy :P
I still remember the codes lol and my teacher is still underestimating me T^T but there's good in it, but not when I'm being ahead O.o
After that went to archery and helped up Aderline with her archery thing O.o show off my Microsoft skills a little :P BLEH!! xD but was fun lol
Then went down to teach the newbies :3 BORING!!! so play with XueFen!! xD pack up time and Clerin.. O.o damn, he just wont shut up going ON AND ON AND ON like a grandfather being carried away with the story telling on a bed time storey :P So me and XueFen went back to archery room blow air con :3
ARRRHHH!!!!! Tinatic soundtrack My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion is on radio now!! :P

When going home I remembered my mom telling me she might not cook enough so I called home and my skinny emo brother picked up. So I ask if there's enough and he kept telling me not enough for me. I asked if anyone wants chicken and they all went "anything" hate it when that happens >.> it's just a simple thing and I didn't have to take this kind of shit when I'm offering -.-
I brought the chickens went back starving D: cooked instant noodles and went to eat. My sis asked why did I cook and told me there's more than enough food and it's true when I checked it >.> So I end up waiting for food to be cooked and have a lost $14.40 over this stupid false info D:
Than XueFen texted me saying she's coming tml!! :D YAY!! ^^
NOW!! gonna check Ikea website for bed frames. See is it worth over bikes or a Creative Zen xD