My Motto(for now)

My photo
"There is only one success... To be able to spend your life in your own way."
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack in will."

Sunday, January 17, 2010

So yeah O.o I tried to sleep at 5PM yesterday but I can't D: because Stevanie gave Kim Pong's my number and he suddenly asked me to pass him my Sims 3 because he's that bored .__. when I got back tried to sleep again my youngest brother whose a little slow in the head kept coming in my room telling me about the game he's playing O.o I end up giving up and start using the laptop again at 7pm and went on a One Piece marathon :D until around 3am then I went to sleep
I woke up and got on at 8:45AM if I only got on minutes before I could have spoke to Eva D:
and something happened that pissed me off >.> well kind of pissed me of O.o I guess irritated me xD the night before, I was using the laptop so I didn't really focus on my brother filling his teddy bear up with cotton wools. When he's done he just switch off the lights. When I woke up to the light -holy sound- and I went to pee and found whiteness on my pants O.o And I'l like 'What the hell?!' I got cotton wools all over me D: I went back to my bed and found cotton all over my bolster D: my BRAND NEW AMAZING BOLSTER T^T

So now I'm gonna take a shower and to my cousin's house and beyond!!~ xD