My Motto(for now)

My photo
"There is only one success... To be able to spend your life in your own way."
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack in will."

Monday, January 18, 2010

When going to my cousin's house there was police patrolling the train and I was bored and I start starring at their guns and things they have on them and I stared at one of them in the eye for a long time lol I do notice he becoming nervous :P and pissed for sure O.o
Well went to Cousin's house and played Wii :D we tried a few games and it sucked :P so I end up with World of Goo and it's oddly fun :O Now I'm gonna get my get my brother to download it on computer!! :D

I ate my dinner there and watched some Singapore drama O.o soon after I goes home and the evaluator door shut on me D:
I wanted to take the bus home, I waited at the bus stop and gord it's filled with people D: waited for the bus anyway and it's full D: so I was like "beep" it and took the train xD

So yeah!! I guess I wont be doing anything this Chinese new year D: So don't really know what to do O.o I plan on watching movies. With who? I have no idea.

YiHao just made me regret being sociable >.> ANYWAY!!! I want to learn sign language O.o But there is 8 different classes D: have to pay for each separately O.o I'm going to try out first and the only one I can take is the introduction xD if I like it I'll continue to beginner :P