There only 2 things that I feel like talking about today O.o because those are all I remember xD
First of all the surgery O.o I went to an operating theatre O.o look just like those on tv and I was scared at 1st then excited xD the whole thing was painful but fun!! :P
I really do wish I could see what they were doing tho O.o I was strapped down D: and they had a cloth covering me from looking D: But I did feel pulling O.o multiple pulling so now I'm really bugged on what had happened xD
After the surgery I went back to the ward O.o and I really do love those chair :D it got leg rest :3 and freaking nice :D So I fell asleep O.o I think it's the whole drug thing that made me so sleepy >.< anyway I got a 7days Medical Certificate .__. but I really do want to go back school T.T I's going to lose out so much T.T no fair D:
The second thing I wanna talk about is Eva. I've been missing her a lot lately D: I think I'm going to use this Medical Leave to talk to her :3
